Well, well this is the purrfect start to February the 14th. :)
My good friend Matticus – that’s him : nominated me just the other day for the Liebster Award. A little bit of research and some confusion has thrown some facts into light:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to their blog : here it it, it is a must read: http://thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com/
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees. (not sure about the number 11 though)
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen. (i thought the number was 300? or 2000 – still not sure about this but what the heck!)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
I’m quite flattered to think that someone thought that i was good enough for this so thank you!
As for the questions……here we go.
1.If you were a knight, what would your knightly name be?
I’ll be someone like Joan of Arc but wiser :/ and maybe hotter? But i won’t have a pink armour, don’t worry :D
2. What is your quest? (What is the purpose of your blog? What do you write? What do you get out of it?) I write about my life and things i feel strongly about! A teeny tiny voice in a teeny tiny person :D
3. What is your favorite color? (Seriously just asking about your favorite color.) : Lilac
4. What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (This is sort of a bonus question – Google or Wikipedia might be able to help. I will accept an answer for either the African or European variety.)
I think my brain just died when i read this question. (-_-) Ka -Boom! (wink)
5. What is your favorite Monty Python movie or sketch? And why? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge…) Hmm not really heard of them over here in India you see :| . The Brits forgot to introduce them to us apparently ;) Oh wait. They’d left us to our devices by then.
6. How much do you hate lists? (You can answer this question any way you like: comparison, a picture representation, with a list, a number on a scale (out of 5 out of 10 out of 42), etc…)
I like lists – i make a to – do list everyday. Helps me to keep a track of things else my mind starts to wander. Like just now…
7. If you were a woodchuck, how much wood would you chuck? (See question 6 for suggestions on acceptable answers.)
Enough to chuck away some wood. O.o. go figure :D
8. If you could be any character from TV or film, who would you be and why? (Moe from the Simpsons so you could own your own bar? Princess Leia from Star Wars because she looks good and knows how to fight? Or Beatrix A Kiddo from Kill Bill for that matter? Indiana Jones because he is awesome? etc…)
Ah i would be Bones from the sitcom bones because she is smart, pretty and can kick ass!
And now for the nominations from my side: (Not sure how many followers all of them have)
And my questions for them are:
1. Do you believe in the big bang theory?
2. What’s your favorite song?
3. Does writing make you happy?
4. Which is your best blogpost ever? Paste a link!
5. Do you think this Q&A game is lame? Hehe
Ok i’ll stop at 5 cos even i’m not sure about the rules!
And now i’m going to sleep because i have a lot of work!
Happy Valentine’s day everyone!