I have come up with a wish list for 2015. It is a more realistic one compared to last year’s…so here goes nothing.
1. Make my blog super awesome. Yes…I can do so much better this year
2. Make videos on my blog…if I can figure out how to do that with my iPad….
3. Go for bowling atleast once…listen I’m scared of any sport which has a ball in it cos I am sure I’ll hurt myself
4. Attend all weddings…so I’m going to be broke this year who cares!
5. Tattoo…yeah well this year I will do it
6. Attend some concert…I never attended any…ever!
7. 1 foreign trip – Japan thanks to neha? A close friend is getting married and shifting to Tokyo!!
8. Learn how to bake..yeah all I can make is brownies and well yeah…high time!!
9. Wear a bikini in public..on a beach that is. Super fitness…here I come!!
10. Buy the cycle! So I wanted to buy a cycle but I never did. Ah. About time I started doing that!!
What do you think…I think it is pretty achievable! And I have 11 months left!! Eek.